Information We Collect
We collect and store the following information when you use our website:
- Name: We collect your name when you voluntarily provide it to us through our contact form.
- Email: We collect your email address when you voluntarily provide it to us through our contact form.
- Subject: We collect the subject of your inquiry when you voluntarily provide it to us through our contact form.
- Message: We collect the message you write when you voluntarily provide it to us through our contact form.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Contact: We use your name, email address, subject, and message to respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Communication: We may use your email address to send you updates about our blog or other relevant information related to smartphone sales and technology, provided you have given us permission to do so.
We do not share, sell, or trade your personal information with third parties, except as required by law.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmitting information over the internet or storing data is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link provided in the email.